September 2022 - now
Universitas Negeri Malang, East Java, Indonesia
•Designed, reviewed, and updated nursing curricula to align with industry standards, evidence-based practices, and regulatory requirements.
•Delivered engaging and informative lectures on various nursing topics, utilizing multimedia resources, case studies, and real-life scenarios to enhance student understanding.
•Conducted hands-on training sessions to develop students' clinical skills, including patient assessment, medical procedures, and equipment handling.
•Maintained a positive and inclusive learning environment, fostering open discussions, active participation, and mutual respect among students.
•Developed and administered assessments, quizzes, and exams to evaluate students' comprehension and progress, providing timely and constructive feedback for improvement.
•Engaged in nursing research activities, contributing to the advancement of nursing knowledge and participating in academic conferences and publications.
•Kept up-to-date with advancements in nursing education, attending workshops, seminars, and training programs to enhance teaching methodologies and instructional techniques.
March 2020 to June 2022
RSA Universitas Gadjah Mada, Yogyakarta, Indonesia
• Delivered medications via oral, IV, IM, SC and monitoring responses to address any new concerns.
• Observed and reported patient condition, progress and medication side effects to accurately nursing documentation updates.
• Collaborated with physicians to discuss diagnoses and devise well-coordinated treatment approaches.
• Trained new nurses in proper techniques and safety protocols using personal protective equipment (PPE) to optimize performance and safety during COVID-19 pandemics.
• Mitigated hazard potential from patients with communicable diseases especially during COVID-19 pandemics.
• Cared for and maintained recovery objectives for COVID-19 patients.
Nurse Educator and Lecturer
June 2010 – September 2019
School of Nursing, Universitas Gadjah Mada, Yogyakarta, Indonesia
• Taught diverse nursing student and also clinical nurses by employing various learning styles.
• Evaluated and revised lesson plans and course content to facilitate and moderate classroom discussions using student centered learning (SCL) and active learning participation
• Developed semester outlines and instructional plans for emergency and intensive care nursing courses to comply with stated course objectives.
• Mentored undergraduate and graduate students in effective next-steps for education and career preparedness.
Frontline Sales Representative
June 2010 – September 2019
PT. Aseli Dagadu Djokdja, Yogyakarta, Indonesia
• Developed innovative marketing campaigns to increase customer engagement.
• Interacted with community to increase sales volume.
• Developed value-added solutions and approaches by leveraging trends.
• Assisted customers with locating and choosing merchandise
• Educated customers on promotions to enhance sales volume.